PRN, as needed
Gulf Coast Village, Cape Coral, FL
Do you have an outgoing personality and love to meet new people? Volunteers of America is has a job for you
Will interact directly with residents and their families/ responsible parties, and all levels of staff.
To support the facility in the care and treatment of residents. To serve as a liaison between our customers and various departments. Represents the facility and its staff to our customers and to the community. Upholds the values and mission of Volunteers of America to peers and the public. Customers include residents of the facility and their families, and staff.
1. Serve as a customer service representative
a. Greets and directs visitors.
b. Informs residents of package deliveries.
c. Responds to residents' requests.
d. Customer service visit; inquire with residents how things are, anything needed, etc.
1. Responsible to make safety calls and double check on resident/family
2. Reports concerns about residents' well-being to applicable department manager, following conflict resolution process.
3. Facilitates socialization among residents with a daily tracking system of residents visited and follow up with any issues.
4. Identify AL beds to also do daily check-ins – tracking system for needs and follow ups.
5. Help residents have a pleasant dining room experience.
a. Assure tables are set properly prior to mealtime.
b. Greet residents by name as they come to the dining room.
c. Assist residents to locate a seat with people they enjoy eating with.
6. Assists in keeping the environment safe for residents.
7. Reports problems with the interior and exterior of the building to the supervisor.
8. Cleans common areas as needed.
9. Performs other duties or special assignments as directed.
Apply on company website