The Director of Environmental Services assumes responsibility for the overall maintenance of facility. You will be responsible for preventative maintenance, painting and repairs inside and outside the facility to provide a safe, attractive and orderly environment for the benefit, use, enjoyment protection of residents, staff and visitors.
- Has oversight responsibilities for the general services of the facility including maintenance, housekeeping and laundry.
- Plans, schedules, performs and records preventive maintenance.
- Assumes responsibility for maintenance, operation, testing and repair of fire detection, alarm, and extinguishing systems and equipment.
- Assumes responsibility for the maintenance of facility floor covering.
- Monitors monthly department expenditures to budget.
- Maintains and cares for outside grounds.
- Performs maintenance functions throughout the building.
- Directs the safety program for the facility.
Apply on company website