The role of the Remarketing Analytics Specialist is to provide reporting, analytics and recommendations in support of the strategy and operational tactics of managing customer and dealer direct sales and support. The Remarketing Analytics Specialist will ensure consistency in the extraction, interpretation, and application of all data. This position will work in collaboration with other Remarketing Analytics Specialist(s) and Reporting Analyst(s) in support of Remarketing initiatives and will provide timely reporting of departmental metrics and goal tracking. The Specialist will interface with brand CPO & fleet sales teams and support the VCI Remarketing relationship with third party vendors such as Manheim Auction Group, ADESA Auction Group, AutoIMS, OpenLane, JM&A, Assurant and Carfax.
- Coordinate and manage all VCI Remarketing channel reporting activities.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of the Remarketing monthly management reports to VCI/Audi/VW leadership.
- Monitor departmental workflow and productivity to ensure attainment of established goals. Create, manage and report departmental metrics to measure volumes, accuracies and efficiencies and identify opportunities to more effectively meet business objectives.
- Analyze industry trends in End-of-Lease customer and dealer service by performing benchmark studies and analysis and provide recommendation for Remarketing processes and procedures.
- Ensure the consistency of extraction, manipulation, interpretation and application of Remarketing warehouse data across all of VCI.
- Participate in Planning Round and budget preparations, as well as collaborate with Remarketing Management and Controlling to establish current and forecast future headcount requirements.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of an inventory tool for vehicle enhancement eligibility and campaign data.
- Manage campaign completion audits & collaboration with VWGoA Group Functions to ensure VCI's campaign & recall process meets legal requirements.
- Coordinate and analyze arbitration activities for all of Dealer Remarketing.
- Collaborate with external guidebooks (Black Book, NADA, Kelley Blue Book, and ALG) to ensure accurate representation of VW & Audi used car values.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of monthly accounting & tax reports.
- Drive direct sale program changes in collaboration with third party vendor and VCI/Audi/VW teams.
- Support the development of an Auction Optimization tool to ensure the most cost effective liquidation of VCI's used vehicle portfolio.
- Provide strategic analysis for determining the success of customer sales programs to include cost/benefit analysis and customer satisfaction.
- Actively pursue and identify trends and opportunities for sales program enhancements/changes while maximizing customer satisfaction and business objectives of VCI and Brands.
- Liaison for outside ancillary product vendors. Directly responsible for analyzing product effectiveness, facilitating sales forecasts, managing employee sale incentive programs, collaborate on process improvement projects and driving overall ancillary gross profit targets of over $1 million annually.
- Calculate monthly Vehicle Protection Plan sales bonuses for End-of-Lease consultants.
- Manage the Customer Direct Sale Incentive Tool and Training and Quality Call Monitoring Databases.
- Manage auction post sale reporting/analysis and provide pricing and operational improvements and recommendations to leadership and VCI teams.
- Identify opportunities for dealer direct sales program enhancements/changes while maximizing dealer satisfaction and business objectives of VCI/Audi/VW.
- Collaborate with external vendors to ensure accuracy in VCI Data Sharing process.
- Assist with Remarketing data warehouse reporting, automation of Business Objects report creation, maintenance, and implement reporting improvements and efficiencies
- Collaborate with Remarketing Management teams to improve analytics, performance tracking, and process improvements for Remarketing through benchmarking and strategic initiatives resulting in optimum efficiency.
- Collaborate with industry leaders, field staff, dealers, service centers and the Brands to enhance customer loyalty.
- Present proposals & analysis to VCI management.
- Participate in the performance of other duties and projects as assigned by the Remarketing Analytics Leader.
- Support VCI leaders with reporting/analytical ad-hoc requests.
5-7 years of professional financial services related experience incluging Remarketing or related experience.
- Excellent analytical & presentation development skills
- Strong knowledge of Remarketing processes
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Business Objects
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Proven decision-making, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Cross-departmental work experience
- Demonstrate strong analytical and sound business skills to balance dealer satisfaction, education, and vehicle proceeds maximization
Apply on company website