The IT PMO and Transformation Manager will play a key role in establishing end to end vision to ensure delivery of technology strategy to meet business objectives. The position partners closely with the CIO to create and execute on the new IT operating model to support digital, data and agile aspirations of the organization. This role defines and implements the changes to talent strategy, business processes, systems and technology, and organization structures to enable this vision. This role will create and execute change management and communications strategies to maximize employee adoption, engagement, and ensure a smooth transformation of the Information Technology department.Role Responsibilities:
Enterprise Project, Application and infrastructure Management (25%)
- Leads the identification and implementation of Agile project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines and standards. Creates a roadmap and a realistic execution plan to get to the target state.
- Creates the eco-system/data/integration architecture of Technology Business Management and DevOps tools to automate portfolio management and reporting. Establish the standards, forms, processes, and roles and responsibilities for data entry, data quality and data governance across these tools
- Proficient in analyzing critical paths; schedule management; resource planning; risk/issue identification and control; weekly and monthly status reporting across the enterprise
- Designs and implements Balanced Scorecards/ dashboards to report on portfolio, projects, operations, vendors, financial and talent health of the organization
- Partners with the Enterprise PMO and Business Unit PMOs to ensure alignment on organizational priorities
- Establishes him/herself as lead Agile coach & evangelist for the organization. Identifies a systemic way of identifying current state processes, design the target agile processes and a prioritized execution plans to get there over next 12-18 months
- Leads the establishment of a IT project management community to facilitate collaboration and best-practice sharing among IT project managers and key PMO stakeholders
- Builds and maintains relationships with senior leadership and key PMO stakeholders, and acts as a trusted advisor
- Aligns IT leaders on PMO responsibilities, and establishes accountability for standardized processes, reporting, and governance across IT
- Regularly reviews and evaluates opportunities to improve the project management best practices in order to achieve higher maturity in PPM
- Creates IT Balanced Scorecard/enterprise reporting (projects, infrastructure, operations, talent, vendors, financial etc.) on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Optimizes the organizational project and infrastructure portfolio to deliver on strategic initiatives and Operational excellence.
- Proficient at executive level reporting, data visualization and insight generation
- Proven leadership skills, with experience managing teams with direct and indirect reporting structures.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior staff, work as part of a team, communicate and foster collaborative relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to senior leaders and the ability to lead meetings and communicate course of action
Experience: Required –
- 10+ years designing and leading IT PMO experience, technology strategic planning and budgeting spanning the entire organization using various methodologies (e.g., zero-based budgeting, agile etc.) and portfolio management
- 10+ years of experience in leading transformations building new operating models, leading change across the enterprise of talent, processes and technologies
- 5+ years of proven experience in leading Agile transformation across enterprise, well versed in talent, tools, governance models, project/financial planning and reporting required for execution
- 10+ years of experience in building IT balanced scorecards, KPI management, and operational reporting
- 10+ years of technology change management, stakeholder mgmt., and communications experience
- B.S., B.A. in Computer Science or related discipline, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or equivalent job experience.
- Advanced Degree preferred
- Certified Scrum Master
- Agile Certified Practitioner certification from PMI
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate the technology strategy, vision, ways of working and inspire/motivate the IT organization to work in alignment with standard processes and procedures
- Effectively work across multiple business units, matrixed environments in influencing and establishing IT PMO vision, standards and policies, coordinating the delivery of multiple projects.
- Expertise in enterprise portfolio reporting (resource mgmt., project execution, operations, financial, risks etc.) and ability to deliver on leadership needs for financial and tactical data
- Expertise in one or more project management methodologies, preferably PMI and Agile
- Expertise in Technology business management tools and the DevOps toolchain
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain IT concepts and technologies to business leaders, and business concepts to the IT organization.
- Experience handling IT enterprise level programs including Infrastructure and Application Development programs.
- A distinctive blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills. (This is a highly visible position with substantial impact.)
- Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its business units.
- Deep understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital and data business,
- Change leadership strong consultation and communication skills
- Certified Technology Business Management Executive (CTBME®)
- Technology Business Management Analyst (TBMA) Certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Certified Scrum master
- Travel possible up to 20%
- Onsite, remote work options dependent on team operating model and initiative
- Flexibility to work outside of core hours (Monday – Friday) to support business demand
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Apply on company website