RN,PRN for Wilkes Surgical Services
Provides professional nursing care for patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation. Interacts effectively with patient, significant others, and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing as a Registered Nurse (RN). BSN with one year professional nursing experience in a clinic setting preferred.
LICENSURE and CERTIFICATION: Current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of North Carolina and Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required.
- Assessing the patient's physical and mental health including the patient?s reaction to illnesses and treatment regimens.
- Recording and reporting the results of the nursing assessment.
- Planning, initiating, delivering, and evaluating appropriate nursing acts.
- Teaching, delegating to or supervising other personnel in implementing the treatment regimens.
- Collaborating the other health care providers in determining the appropriate health care for each Emergency Department patient.
- Implementing the treatment and pharmaceutical regimen prescribed by a licensed physician.
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-6464. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.
Apply on company website