Thank you for your interest in Waste Management. In response to COVID-19, we will be conducting our review process through creative solutions. Your patience and flexibility is appreciated as our process may involve virtual solutions and take longer than normal. Interview process and timing may be delayed and will vary by site.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Shared Services Team
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Job Summary Administers and supports the Purchasing Card, Travel & Expense card, Virtual Card and Concur Expense Reporting programs. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Assist employees with Purchasing card, Travel & Expense card, or Virtual card activities such as, applications, declines and suspensions, past due balances, email notifications, credit card account reconciliations, expense report reimbursements, receipt submissions, system navigation questions, and other general inquiry questions related to the Card Services Programs
- Advanced understanding of overall business processes and integration touch points related to the Card Services Program, which includes JPMC's PaymentNet, Concur Travel and Expense application processing, Coupa Pay Virtual Cards, Infrequent Traveler Program, expense reimbursement processing, system navigation, troubleshooting, and 3rd party integration
- Processes new and existing employee applications for Purchasing/Travel & Expense cards, ensuring accurate data handling and compliance with all internal controls and procedures
- Conducts account analysis assisting employees and managers resolve discrepancies within their account balances and noting any potential areas of concern for management review.
- Manages audit requests by obtaining data requested to support other departments as needed
- Engages in SOX audits by assisting in data preparation and internal control testing, and reviews daily transactions for SOX compliance before processing
- Responds promptly and courteously to employee inquiries and resolves in a friendly, enthusiastic manner, often answering a high volume of calls, simular to a call center
- Maintains in-depth technical knowledge and provides employees with technical assistance related to their expense reimbursement questions and concerns
- Handles sensitive employee data and financial information and takes proactive measures ensuring data is secure and confidential and used only for Company-authorized intended purposes
- Identifies and escalates priority issues, including any stranded travelers, suspect or fraudulent transactions, past due account balances, and business-interruption system issuee
- On a daily basis, completes assigned activities and achieves established targets or completion goals
- Documents all call/email information according to standard operating procedures
- Subject Matter expert for assigned functions
- Prepares and analyzes data and reports results as required meeting all established deadlines
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Completes special projects and basic analysis as necessary.
Qualifications The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Required: High school diploma or G.E.D, and zero to four years previous experience.
- Preferred: High school diploma or G.E.D, plus additional or specialized training, and zero to four years previous experience.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- General accounting, accounts payable experience
- Attention to detail, organized, focused on quality results, and able to meet tight deadlines, and achieve daily performance goals and targets working productively both independently and within a team
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Listening skills and customer service orientation and resilience
- Some physical activity may be required (moving boxes received from Iron Mountain)
- All other duties as assigned
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company match on 401K
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days
- And more!
- Note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click. "Apply Now."
Apply on company website