Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
SUPER STRENGTH, STRONG SKILLS AND READY TO MAKE GREEN YOUR THING?
STABILITY. GREAT PAY. ADVANCEMENT.
***$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS***
The Opportunity: Do you love working on machines? Do you want to work with the latest technologies and modern practices? Are you looking to build your career? Start your career today and join the Waste Management team as a Heavy Equipment Technician. You'll work on equipment that requires a high level of skill: hydraulics, electrical and diagnostics. You'll perform preventative maintenance services and inspect, diagnose, repair and rebuild vehicles and equipment. Keep reading to learn if you're a fit for our team and more about Waste Management's outstanding benefits program.
The Location: Simi Valley, CA
Hours: Dayshift, overtime as required, be available to work Saturdays as needed.
Some Basic Requirements:
• Three to Five years of prior Heavy Equipment diesel maintenance experience, mechanical experience and perform work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
• Experience with CAT, VOLVO, JOHN DEERE: Dozers, motorgraders, compactors, loaders, water trucks, haul trucks.
• Troubleshooting electrical, hydraulics, diagnostic software such as CAT ET, Cummins Insite
• Possess skills in operating tools, equipment, parts and procedures in dealing with yellow iron repairs
• Communication skills: phone, email and verbal.
• Computer proficiency in order to use fleet maintenance software program.
• Work schedule can include evenings, overnights and Saturdays. Overtime can be assigned during heavy workloads.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY? WE INVEST IN YOU!
We'll provide you with a competitive salary and a top-notch benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability. You can participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), a fantastic company match on 401K, and more! You'll also receive Paid Vacation and Holidays. The Company: Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
READY TO SUCCEED? Don't delay, apply today!
Apply on company website