Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Landfill Laborer + the Leader in the Waste Industry = A Winning Team!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY? WE INVEST IN YOU!
We'll provide you with a competitive salary and a top-notch benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability. You can participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), a fantastic company match on 401K, and more! You'll also receive Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Location and Hours:Livermore, CA, Monday-Friday 5:00am to 4:30pm, weekends required as needed.
Work Environment: Landfill environment, will be exposed to outside weather environments, dirt, odors, high levels of noise. Lifting up to 50 lbs., pushing/pulling up to 50 lbs.
Responsibilities: Will be performing laborer tasks such as litter picking, cleaning, digging, moving objects, painting and directing traffic.
Preferred Skills: ability to walk for long periods of time up and down slopes, picking litter, experience in agricultural or construction ideal, flexible schedule, experience in building fences, adaptable to change in work duties and environment, ability to follow instructions.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
· Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) part of the workday;
· Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 55 pounds occasionally;
· Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely;
· Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the workday; Works overtime as needed.
· Performs other duties as assigned, including data entry and minor customer service responsibilities.
· Approaches all encounters with employees, customers and vendors in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
Don't delay, Apply today!
Apply on company website