SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Customer Service Representative receives and processes calls from customers, serves as the end-to-end point of contact for customers, and resolves customer issues. Collaborates with a team of customer service representatives to meet overall call center objectives and enhance the customer service function to exceed our customers' expectations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Answers incoming calls.
2. Assists existing commercial and residential customers in resolving issues.
3. Provides service quotes for new customers.
4. Establishes customer accounts by negotiating and documenting service type, pricing, billing, and other required information. Communicates concise and accurate information.
5. Provides customer retention by providing high level customer service and offering alternatives to cancellation request.
6. Averages answering approximately 100 inbound calls per day .
7. Averages answering calls in fewer than 12 seconds.
8. Establishes understanding of customer needs, issues, and requests.
9. Identifies opportunities to cross sell additional products and services. (Lock bars, casters, gate fees, etc.)
10. Interacts with customers and Waste Pro employees to determine service, resolve complaints, and escalates the more complex issues to the appropriate level.
11. Serves as the customer's advocate by solving problems on the customer's behalf and by engaging the right department and people within Waste Pro.
12. Supports other service lines when required.
13. Uses Tower system to gather information, provides information, and/or update customer records.
14. Completes cross training with other departments to include Operations, Sales, and Billing.
15. Strives to meet or exceed service and operational goals established for the call center to include productivity, quality, and timeliness.
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro .
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
Apply on company website