Provides clerical and administrative support to departmental Managers, and assists in coordination of daily operations, including recording and reporting data. In this position, the operations specialist should have administrative / operational experience at an entry-level position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Creates, distributes, and closes-out customer tickets on a daily basis.
* Maintains and distributes department related information on a daily basis.
* Communicates with other supervisors and managers about operations and/or dispatch issues.
* Completes and maintains a variety of reports as directed by the department manager.
* Uses software tools to manage a variety of tasks, such as time and attendance, safety incidents, and contract labor.
* Assists in the implementation of operational projects as needed.
* Communicates with customers about service issues as needed.
* Communicates with employees about scheduling and work assignments as needed.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro.
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
* Normal setting for this job is: office setting and outdoor environments.
Apply on company website