Make an Impact and Enhance Your Career in a Key Role at the West's Leading 3PL Provider Grow your skills in a visible role at a company that fosters professional development If you are a motivated, high-energy warehouse professional who combines leadership experience with strong coaching and communication skills, the role of Warehouse Supervisor with Weber Logistics could be your perfect fit. You will:
- Make an impact on operations and the growth and development of your team through strong planning and coaching as well as proven analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Enjoy wide visibility as you manage first shift leads and support second shift operations. Your success will be noticed and your skills appreciated.
- Become part of a rapidly growing company with a long history of success. We're pursuing initiatives to grow, both organically and via acquisition, and adding talent to help us reach our goals.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in our organization.
- Take advantage of the stability and resources of a company that is family-owned and professionally managed.
- At least 5 years of distribution center / warehouse experience
- 3+ years of experience in a lead or supervisory role
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent; college coursework, ideally resulting in an associate's or bachelor's degree, is an advantage
- Skill in influencing all the daily activities of the warehouse including accountability for cost controls
- Ability to schedule warehouse activities and meet demands (i.e. effective use of the workforce, shipping products, responding to urgent situations, etc.)
Apply on company website