Impact Recruiting Strategy, Execution and Employee Engagement in a New, Hybrid Role Join the West's Leading 3PL Provider in a Key Role Supporting Our Strong Growth and Evolving Culture If you are a proven high-volume recruiter, ideally with Logistics, Supply Chain or related industry experience, who combines a passion for social media with the drive to learn and serve as HRs digital expert, the role of Talent Acquisition and Social Media Specialist with Weber Logistics offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make an impact as ourfirst internal recruiter in our nearly 100-year history. This is a rare opportunity to significantly influence recruiting strategy and see the results of your efforts.
- Help drive employee engagement and culture in a dynamic environment where you can influence candidates from pre- to post-hire through social media outreach.
- Enjoy wide visibility as you work closely with HR leadership and threeHRBPs, and with Marketing, management, from site managers to the C-suite, and with other stakeholders.
- Become part of a rapidly growing company with a long history of success. We're pursuing growth initiatives, both organicand via acquisition, and are adding talent to help us reach our goals. You will play a critical role in our growth and goal attainment.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in our organization. Growth = opportunity and while we can't promise what the next step will be, we anticipate ample opportunities for proven performers as we move from a California-based to a bi-coastal organization.
- 2-4 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent; college coursework, ideally resulting in an associate's or bachelor's degree, is an advantage
- Experience in the Logistics, Supply Chain or another relevantindustry, ideally including driver recruiting
- A passion for and knowledge of social media with someexperience posting content, such as on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
Apply on company website