Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Marketing and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The mission of Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo's business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
Campaign Execution is seeking an Analytic Consultant 4 to join the Marketing Execution team, within PVSI. The primary function of this position is to ensure successful and accurate list delivery, through effective and constant communication, across all parties involved in the campaign execution process.
The ideal candidate should have strong analytic and problem solving skills, relationship management abilities, and excellent communication skills. This candidate should be able to execute credit card business requirements, provided by our partners, in support of direct marketing initiatives. The candidate should also have hands-on experience deploying, integrating, and/or pulling data from a modern-day enterprise tools (Aprimo, GUI interfaces, IBM). Lastly, the ideal candidate should have current experience with customer-focused omni-channel marketing, in support of the customer journey. Ideal candidates currently sit in Marketing or on a Capabilities Team.
Specific job functions include:
- Partner with marketing consultants and campaign managers, technology, and offshore team for the development and implementation of campaign management initiatives.
- Manage and prioritize multiple complex projects, ensuring execution is on time and accurate.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships in order to identify, define, execute, and analyze complex direct marketing and market research initiatives.
- Research and explore data sources and consult with partners to identify, define, and meet business requirements.
- Ensure privacy information security and adherence to legal and compliance regulations, WF business policies, and audit requirements are met and documented.
- Utilize multiple databases supporting the design of complex marketing and lead campaigns executed across different data platforms with multiple distribution channels (direct mail, email, phone, ATM, on-line, etc.)
- Collaborate and work using a consultative approach.
- Provide strong relationship management with internal Marketing and business partners across Wells Fargo.
- Build and maintain necessary processes, controls, and procedures to ensure data accuracy by performing Code Reviews, program audits, and User Acceptance Testing while complying with privacy and security policies.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- Superior project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Advanced SQL skills
- Intermediate SAS, Oracle or Teradata, Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Experience with Campaign Management Execution Automation tools (i.e., Unica)
- Understanding of business intelligence solutions (Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- Prior experience with campaign execution role in Wells Fargo
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong conceptual as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships in order to identify, define, execute, and analyze complex direct marketing and market research initiatives
- Ability to research and explore data sources and consult with partners to identify, define, and meet business requirements
- Ability to ensure adherence to privacy, information security, legal, and compliance regulations, WF business policies, and audit requirements
- Ability to use multiple databases, supporting the design of complex marketing and lead campaigns, executed across different data platforms with multiple distribution channels (direct mail, email, phone, ATM, on-line, etc.)
- Hands-on experience deploying, integrating, and/or pulling data from a modern-day enterprise tools (Aprimo, GUI interfaces, IBM)
- Current experience with customer-focused, omni-channel marketing in support of the customer journey
- Ability to provide strong relationship management with internal Marketing and business partners across Wells Fargo, including Marketing and Market Research, for the development and implementation of campaign management initiatives
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Apply on company website