Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global ServicesEnterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Department Overview Consumer Control Data Analytics & Reporting (CCDAR) is responsible for developing and implementing data driven self-assurance monitoring, reporting and metrics to increase and evidence control effectiveness.
About the Role
The incumbent will build a strong analytical foundation to consolidate information across Home Lending Servicing, customers, team members and processes. This foundation will in turn provide Home Lending Servicing leadership key metrics and insights to manage operational and conduct risk
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling.
- Responsible for senior level consulting partnerships including delivery of findings and recommendations.
- Duties typically include providing insights, developing analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives.
- This job requires application of analytical, statistical modeling, stochastic and/or forecasting methods. Designs and leads some of the most complex projects/ analyses, generally spanning multiple products/business lines/functional areas/data sources and may involve extremely complex analytical application of industry-leading experimental techniques or exploratory data analytics.
- Typically focus on the theory and/or advanced mathematics behind the analyses. Applies knowledge of business, customers, and/or products/services/portfolios to synthesize data to 'form a story' and align information to contrast/compare to industry perspective.
- Data involved typically very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources.
- To a certain degree, may be involved directly in the technical build-out and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc that enable analysis, modeling, and/or advanced data visualization
- Leads project/virtual teams & mentors lower level staff. May manage a small team.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Master's degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis.
- Knowledge of the Auto loan product and associated processes, data and systems.
- Prior experience working with analytic capabilities.
- Effective leadership ability to drive successful execution of strategic plans; ability to plan, prioritize and set goals. Must possess strong collaborative skills.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate powerfully and effectively to senior and executive leaders and simplify the complex.
- Ability to influence without direct authority, create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups including executive management, regulatory examiners and internal auditors.
- Ability to lead through adversity and adjust to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated SQL skills to include the ability to script, develop codes, write complex queries and database knowledge in order to analyze data sources across a variety of sources and platforms.
- Demonstrated expertise with SAS, Python or R.
- Demonstrated experience with both supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques.
- Demonstrated experience with Big Data capabilities, especially Teradata Aster, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning, or SAS Visual Investigator.
- Demonstrated data visualization expertise using a BI Tool e.g., Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc.
- Candidate must be willing to work on late MID shift ().
- Experience in Mortgage , SAS, Python or
- Experience reporting tools, BI tools
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website