Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Software Library and Packaging team is seeking an individual to obtain, store and manage software assets for the SAM Software Library, the system of record for all third party software used within Wells Fargo. As an essential part of the development and deployment strategy, this person will capture and import new components and relevant information about those components, verify component integrity, and implement changes in collaboration with other members of the Software Library and Packaging team.
The successful candidate will also refine and document processes and procedures and contribute to continued enhancement and development of this capability within Wells Fargo using an array of technical and process focused skills.The right candidate will provide operational and business continuity support for the version control system to which the Library and other repositories are deployed, determine and import software that is critical to the enterprise, service requests for additional imports of software, and contribute to a variety of supporting processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will be capable of handling multiple, concurrent requests with precision and care, be capable of working quickly, aided by a broad array of skills at the Linux shell and one or more other languages, and support a culture of continuous application improvements to process automation and release engineering. No less important is the ability to communicate clearly, in writing and in speech, with other members of the team and with partners throughout the company.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 1+ years of experience with software asset management
- 1+ year of source/version control tools experience
- 1 + year of experience with Subversion source control repository management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology software: packaging, distribution, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology governance risk and compliance processes such as; policies, control standards, risk management concepts, or information security
- Knowledge and understanding of using a command line interface
- Linux experience
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Agile experience
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Experience with issue tracking and wiki tools.
- Good understanding of continuous integration technologies.
- Financial services experience is a plus.
IA-Clive: 13733 University Ave - Clive, IA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Apply on company website