Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
As part of Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT), Enterprise Risk Management Technology (ERMT) provides technology development and support for the Wells Fargo Risk Management organization. The application and supporting departments provide a partnership between Technology and the Risk Management line of business as the single point of contact for all technology needs; providing an understanding of Risk Management business goals in order to build a supporting technology strategic plan; and create a more holistic approach to address the needs of Conduct Management and Operational Risk.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the Global Sanctions Management Operations Systems (GSMOS) Team who will provide support for GSMOS initiatives. This technology team focuses on providing the ability to screen and block transactions containing an individual, organization or jurisdiction appearing on any selected regulatory watch list. This position has a central function of responsibility for the successful completion of projects against specified timeliness by coordinating resources across multiple technology groups and business areas.
The position will also work as a coordinator for multiple activities that impact the identified project deliverables which includes, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Partner with business units, other teams and technical areas inside and outside Corporate Technology (CT) to ensure compliance to risk related policies and procedures
- Consult with teams to develop sizing estimates, corrective action plans, remediation activities, deployment of any new tools or resulting new work processes
- Implement and at times support sustainment processes once initiatives are completed in order to remain compliant
- Report on findings and progress to senior management
- Act as a liaison/representative for CT between Corporate Initiatives, Risk and other client areas for the purpose of planning, conducting, and directing support and analysis of highly complex business solutions systems
- Consult within internal technology and business groups to assist in process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies
The ideal candidate will need to be logically oriented, work independently, with strong organizational and communication skills. Candidate must also be self-motivated, have an understanding of technology in a large corporate environment.
The preferred location for this role is Charlotte, NC. Other locations that can be considered are: Chandler, AZ and Minneapolis, MN.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 7+ years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements
- 5+ years of banking industry experience
- 2+ years of experience with BSA/AML/OFAC laws and regulations
- 2+ years of experience with sanctions scanning software such as Bridger Insight XG
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, economics, accounting, finance, or other business related field
- 7+ years of process design or improvement experience
- Experience identifying inefficiencies, finding opportunities to streamline business processes, and implementing change
- Experience leading a business requirements process with both technical and business partners
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Knowledge and understanding of Office of Foreign Assets Control sanctions programs
- Knowledge and understanding of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Knowledge and understanding of payment origination processing: both urgent (wire) and non urgent (ACH), domestic and international
- Knowledge and understanding of the SWIFT, Intellimatch, Intellitracs, or RFX systems
- Knowledge and understanding of Wells Fargo risk platforms, such as Security Planning & Assessment of Risks/Controls (SPARC), Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Information Services Application Inventory (ISAI), Vendor Management System of Record (VSMOR), Third Party Information Management Systems (TRIMS), Control Review Assessment System Plus (CRAS+), or Centralized Issue and Corrective Action Tracking (CICAT)
- Exposure to Wells Fargo's Remedy Asset Management (PAC2000) application
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, processes, and tools
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Ability to prepare and present senior level communications
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Apply on company website