About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are: Wells Fargo India Solutions. Currently we are 12500+ strong team members with three locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and one center in Manila.
WT LOB part of Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team develops and supports software applications, databases and business services; manage test, release and process functions to ensure quality delivery of projects; deliver technical support services.
About the Role
Acts as a Sr. Developer in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan. This role is to support Applications within Asset Backed Finance Technology
• Design and Develop in the preparation of complex computer solutions. Work on the maintenance and modification of new and currently used applications.
• Play a technical SME role and also participate in code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off for deliverables from EGS.
• Analyze requirements and provide development estimates across project and BAU activities
• Be the liaison with the onshore team and ensure communication and reporting of delivery from the offshore team
• Ensuring quality and security of the solutions and address any remediation's as needed
• Partner with the engineering team counter parts to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues. Also provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution.
• 7+ years of ASP.Net experience
• 8+ years of C#.NET experience
• 8+ years of web applications experience
• 5+ years of experience testing web-based applications developed in Java or .NET framework
• 7+ years of experience writing Microsoft SQL Server relational database queries, stored procedures ,query optimization and performance tuning
• 3+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Servicer Reporting Services (SSRS) experience, or a combination of both
• 3 + years of AngularJS / ReactJS experience
• 7+ years of source/version control tools experience
• 5+ years of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) development experience
• 5+ years of Web Services experience
• Experience identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
• Should be well versed with test driven development and be knowledgeable on associated tools and practices
• Should be able to understand business requirements and translate to technical design
Experience with Cloud based development
Experience with Microservices
Experience with SONAR and Fortify
Experience with Microsoft Power BI
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website