WellSpan Maternal-Fetal Medicine is looking for a Board-Certified Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join their practice in York County Pennsylvania. This practice is a comprehensive practice serving York, Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Our strategy has been team-based and strongly focused on safety, value, innovation and integration within our health system.
- Full consultative practice only. No Deliveries
- Ultrasound Units with AIUM accredited team of Sonographers trained in Obstetric and Fetal Echocardiograph
- Onsite Genetic Counselor and Diabetes Management team
- Opportunity to teach OB/GYN residents at York Hospital
- Opportunity for academic appointment from area academic institutions
- Work at a hospital with Level 3 NICU and Level 1 Trauma Emergency Department
- Reasonable call for work life balance
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing Bonus and Education Loan Repayment
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Healths service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
WellSpan Maternal-Fetal Medicine is looking for a Board-Certified Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join their practice in York County Penns...
Apply on company website