WellSpan OB/GYN Residency program is looking for a Board-Certified OB/GYN Academic Laborist to join their practice in York County Pennsylvania. This practice is a comprehensive practice serving York, Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Our strategy has been team-based and strongly focused on safety, value, innovation, and integration within our health system. As a mission-driven and physician-led organization, we are committed to transforming the health of the communities we serve.
- Looking for an experienced OB/GYN physician to join the WellSpan OB/GYN Academic team
- Opportunity to teach OB/GYN residents as well as Family Medicine residents
- Work collaboratively with Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Enjoy working at a hospital with Level 1 Trauma Emergency Department
- York hospital has a Level III-A NICU is well staffed by a dedicated team of neonatologists
- Access to da Vinci Robot Surgical System available
- 6-24Hr shifts a month
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing and Educational Loan Repayment
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Healths service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
WellSpan OB/GYN Residency program is looking for a Board-Certified OB/GYN Academic Laborist to join their practice in York County Pennsylvania. ...
Apply on company website