WellSpan Medical Group, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania, seeks a full-time Physician specializing in Obstetrics and Gynecology for their WellSpan OB/GYN- Ephrata and Ephrata Community Hospital locations. Individual must be a graduate of an accredited school of medicine with Doctor of Medicine degree plus completion of medical residency training program in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Practice experiencing significant growth
- The practice currently includes 3 physicians, 1 CRNP and 6 CNMs
- Excellent call schedule allows for lifestyle balance with Midwives taking first call
- Deliveries & surgeries at Ephrata Community Hospital (ECH), a 125-bed facility
- A Level III-A NICU is well staffed by a dedicated team of neonatologists
- Two dedicated C-section operating rooms feature the latest technology
- This surgical heavy practice has A da Vinci Robot Surgical System as its latest technology
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing and Educational Loan Repayment
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Healths service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg, and Waynesboro.
WellSpan Medical Group, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania, seeks a full-time Physician specializing in Obstetrics ...
Apply on company website