At Wentworth-Douglass, we value people who contribute to patient-centered care that enhances community health; we recognize and reward those who share our values and transform our patients' lives. We invite you to explore opportunities, cultivate community wellness and professional growth.
Located on the beautiful Seacoast of New Hampshire, we are only one hour from Boston, minutes from the ocean and lakes, and we are within close proximity to multiple colleges and universities.
Performs comprehensive psychiatric care including evaluations, consultations, follow up and discharge back to the primary care provider
Experience Minimum Required
- One year of clinical psychiatric nursing experience in pediatric and/or adult populations
- 3-5 years of clinical psychiatric nursing experience in pediatric and adult populations
Education Minimum Required
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Documentation of successful completion of at least 60 contact hours within the most recent licensure period, 4 of which must be in
- Pharmacology as defined by the NH and/or ME Board of Nursing.
Training Minimum Required
Special Skills Minimum Required
- Current certification by the American Nurses Credentialing Center of the ANA in the relevant category or through the American
- Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Special Skills Preferred/Desired
Licensure and/or Certifications Required
- Current NH Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner license, current NH Registered Nurse license and CPR.
Licensure and/or Certifications Preferred/Desired
Apply on company website