SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Ambulatory Care Technician!
At Wesley Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Imaging team. Join us in our efforts to better serve our community!
A few responsibilities of our Ambulatory Care Technicians include:
· Participates in the care of the patient, to include transport of patients, before and/or after surgery under the direction of a registered nurse
· Monitors patient vital signs including temperature, pulse, respirations, blood pressure, oxygen saturation, height and weight
· Performs enema administration, bladder scanner, placement of TED hose and sequential compression devises per protocol
· Performs 12 lead EKG
· Maintains and troubleshoots the EKG equipment
· Obtains blood of sufficient quantity and quality from adult and pediatric patients utilizing proper phlebotomy and identification techniques including venipuncture, heel, toe or finger sticks
· Participates in other routine duties as needed including stocking of supplies and cleaning
Required Job Qualifications include:
· Current basic Life Support (BLS) verification course, as specified in policy
· High School Diploma or equivalent, as required by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)
· Must have one of the following:
o Completion of a nurse assistant program
o Six months previous nurse assistant experience
o Completion of a medical assistant program
o Emergency medical technician experience
o Successful completion of the first semester of nursing school clinical which includes basic clinical skills
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children's Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website