DescriptionUp to $15,000 Sign on Bonus offered for fulltime positions with a 2 year commitment!
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse (RN) at HCA's Wesley Medical Center. Submit your application today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
Do you want to join a team of professional nurses who collaborate together and strive for excellence every day? Be a part of a diverse group of employees who make caring like family the priority. Take your career to the next level on the Intermediate Care Unit. Join the Wesley team today!
What you will do in this role:
- You will be responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- You will be responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for the department specific patient population in accordance with the standards of nursing care and practice as defined by Wesley Medical Center and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act.
- You will be collaborating with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- You will be supporting the organization's vision and mission.
- You will be utilizing knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care. You will contribute to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Kansas a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) verification course within allotted timeframe within 90 days of hire
- NIH Stroke Scale (NIHSS) within 90 days of hire
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children's Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website