SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
POSITION SUMMARY: The Treatment Coordinator will assist in conducting process and education therapeutic groups as indicated in the programming schedule. Also serves as a resource person to the hospital staff and as a member of the multidisciplinary team within the Psychiatric Treatment Center.
- Post graduate degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Counseling required
- State of Florida licensure in respective discipline (Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage & Family Counseling) required
- 3+ years' experience in respective discipline preferred
- Basic Cardiac Life Support – AHA or Military Training Network required
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention required within 30 days of hire required
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes English
- Ability to listen, empathize, and respond to patient, family, internal and external partner needs and concerns
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
- Displays a positive attitude
- Psychosocial skills
- Teambuilding skills
- Effective Time Management Skills
West Florida Healthcare, a 515-bed health care facility, is proud to be the area's leader in quality outcomes performance. In addition to receiving an A Rating in Patient Safety from the Leapfrog Group since Fall of 2015, West Florida Healthcare is also the area's first Accredited Chest Pain Center and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. West Florida Healthcare is also the first hospital in the state of Florida to have earned Atrial Fibrillation with Electrophysiology Services Accreditation. In addition, West Florida Healthcare is an Advanced Primary Stroke Center and offers specialized Emergency Department services tailored specifically to the needs of seniors as well as a Kids' ER dedicated to serving the emergency medical needs of children. The West Florida Healthcare campus includes the acute care hospital, the area's only comprehensive, CARF-accredited physical rehabilitation hospital, and a behavioral health facility.
Affiliated with HCA, the nation's leading provider of healthcare, West Florida Healthcare meets the community's healthcare needs in major services such as cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, oncology, orthopedics, robotic-assisted surgery, critical care, neurology/neurosurgery, emergency care, urology, behavioral health, gastroenterology, obstetrics, pulmonary, and rehabilitative medicine.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website