Hospitalist for Martin, Tennessee 100 bed acute care facility. Located in beautiful Northwest TN, this hospital is part of the top ten largest non-profit hospitals in the US.
- Hospital Employment
- Salary + Productivity potential
- Additional compensation offered for extra shifts
- Schedule:M-F 24 hour shifts
- Backup coverage provided by UT or contract agency
- Volumes:6 to 10 patients a day with 1 to 2 of those being ICU patients
- Competitive Salary, Sign on Bonus
- Up to $10,000 in Relocation
- Up to $90,000 in Medical Education Loan Repayment or Opportunity qualifies for the Tennessee State Loan Repayment Program (TSLRP)
The city of Martin has been recognized as the Top 100 Micropolitan by Site Selection magazine for 2019. Martin, TN is thehome of the University of Tennessee Skyhawks. Being the home to a Tennessee System school, we are afforded the opportunity to offer a Town & Gown experience being exposed to many cultural activities, fine arts, academic speakers, and DivisionI athletics.A population of approximately 40,000, Martin has amazing parks, great public schools, fine arts, sports and great festivals. Great local eateries as well as chain restaurants are plentiful.Martin offers a low cost of living and Tennessee has NO STATE INCOME TAX.Hospitalist for Martin, Tennessee 100 bed acute care facility. Located in beautiful Northwest TN, this hospital is part of the top ten largest n...
Apply on company website