Are you looking for a meaningful job and want to make a difference?
Westaff is currently filling for home caregivers. This is an opportunity to assist the elderly keep their independence and maintain their dignity.
Positions available in the Montpelier and Waterbury area.
Full time and part time available in Montpelier and Waterbury.
Pay Range: $15-$18/hour based on experience
- Personal care – help with toileting, incontinence care, showering, bathing, sponge bath transferring, helping to dress
- Transportation to medical appointments, running errands, etc.
- Light housekeeping, laundry
- Assistance with meal prep and planning
- Reporting changes in the health or status of the client to your supervisor
No certifications or licenses necessary but are helpful, we do however have the following requirements for employment...
- Valid Driver's License
- Good people skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to problem-solve
- Desire to learn and make adjustments
Must be able to complete pre-hiring screenings
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to apply!
THE LOCATION: Multiple locations in Montpelier, Vermont
Apply on company website