Large manufacturing company in Lawrence is looking for a well-qualified Maintenance Technician. This is a Direct Hire position, not Temp To Hire. Payrate will be based on experience, $25-$27/hour.
Maintenance Tech Schedule: 7am-7pm for the first 90 days, then go to 7pm-7am.
Maintenance Tech Duties Include:
- Inspect and repair pneumatic, hydraulic, electronic, electrical, and mechanical systems on thermoforming equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance procedures.
- Locate parts required for repairs or projects.
- Stay recognizant of all work performed on machines and machine performance.
- Maintain neat and orderly shop areas and areas as jobs are done at machines.
- Assume control of machine when a situation arises which has potential for personal injury or rapid deterioration of machine.
- Insure a safe and healthy work environment for department personnel.
- Monitor group and coach as needed.
- Complete work assigned by Shift Lead or Leadership Group.
- Obtain parts on a daily basis as well as emergency cases.
- Assist in other departments as requested by Leadership Group.
- Wear proper PPE for task at all times.
- Maintain PPE and company tools. Maintain and enforce all HAACP, GMP, Safety rules, department rules, and department guidelines.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. • Must be able to work around grease, oils, inks, and solvents without adverse reaction. • Ability to climb up and down ladders. • Must be able to stand, walk, bend, or stoop through an entire shift. • Good manual dexterity of arms and fingers. • Must have 20/20 vision with correction to be able to detect minor defects. • Must be able to differentiate color.
Apply today for immediate consideration! Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply! Westaff is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation.
Apply on company website