Westaff is now hiring 10 professional Intake Specialist for a state-wide Community Project assisting Louisiana Residents.
These are temporary positions expecting to end on July 31st, with a possible extension.
***MUST HAVE INTAKE OR CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE***
Must be available full time. Shift is: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm (NO exceptions) with possible weekend/ overtime work.
These are in-office positions, remote positions are not available.
Job details and requirements:
- Assists with citizens inquiries and escalations.
- Assists in providing daily direction and communication to citizens regarding the program.
- Review applicant documentation for completeness and accuracy
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years' experience working in a call-center environment
- Outstanding verbal communication skills (good phone etiquette)
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, highly organized
- Strong data entry and computer skills
- Must be flexible to other duties of the CSR based on needs
- Must feel comfortable working with a headset and Chromebook
Apply for the Intake Specialist opening now!
Apply on company website