Westaff is seeking a temporary Accounting Clerk. Position is part-time and offers a flexible schedule.
Schedule: Estimate of 4-days, 20-25 hours per week with a flexible schedule.
Pay Rate: $16+/hour depending on experience
- Organize and prepare documents for the imaging process.
- Correctly identify type and scanning of documents (use of OnBase)
- File other non-paper records by directly uploading transactions into OnBase from emails or electronic files.
- Retrieve documents for research as needed by warehouse, accounting, customer service, sales.
- Maintain scanning equipment and alert IS staff concerning system performance problems.
- Provide coverage for Receptionist during 10 minute break and 30 minute lunch. To include answer and transferring phones, greet guests in a friendly manner, processing of mail etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills.
- Comfortable with operating a scanner, switchboard system, printers and postage machine.
- Good hand / eye coordination.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Professional appearance and good communication skills required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic accounting background is helpful.
Must be able to complete pre-hiring screenings
Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!
THE LOCATION: Located in Waitsfield, Vermont.
Apply on company website