Bring your passion for influencing and supporting our youth to National Heritage Academies (NHA) as a office administrator to one of our NHA partner schools.
In our schools you will find bright colors, smiling faces, and opportunity. While working at an NHA partner school you will make a difference in the lives of our over 500 students. You will gain invaluable experience and have fun along the way. Here are a few ways we grow and celebrate together; NHA professional development opportunities, a company-wide March Madness tournament, and spirit contests amongst staff during designated appreciation weeks.
In this position, the school principal and the Service Center's enrollment team will be there to support you every step of the way. Along with our result-driven curriculum and commitment to educating the whole child – academically, morally, and socially – you and your students will be set up for success.
Please note: This position is an 11-month position with time off in July
- Administration – oversee receptionist responsibilities of the office
- Student services – distribute medications and care to students
- Staff support – own the purchasing process for school supplies
- Associates degree and/or 2-4 years of administrative experience
- Proficient on PC and MS office based programs
- Multi-tasker, detail-oriented, and prove strong organizational practices
- Customer-focused attitude – respond to parent inquiries and complaints
- Strong communication skills – being able to work effectively with students, staff and parents
- Experience working in a school office - preferred
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website