Company: Westmoreland Mining, LLC
Location: Hardin, MT
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Energy, Utilities, Environmental
Responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, inspection and cleaning of all electronic and electrical equipment. Must be able to operate equipment necessary to move cable and portable equipment.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of AC and DC theory, mining equipment, test procedures, safe work practices, and electrical codes
- Knowledge and work experience with low, medium and high voltage equipment and electronic controls as applied to large mining equipment is desired of applicant
- Troubleshooting and repair experience with high voltage DC motors and generators
- PLC programming, troubleshooting and repair experience preferred
- Technical school degree in Industrial Electronics preferred
- Previous experience with large mobile mining equipment preferred
- Successful candidate will be required to be MSHA Electrical Qualified.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license, and maintain a good driving record
Apply on company website