$5,000 miscellaneous allowance to successful candidates.
A Miscellaneous allowance in the form of a one-time taxable lump-sum payment of $5,000. Please inquire with Westmoreland Absaloka Mining LLC Human Resources Department at 406-342-4611 for additional information.
Responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, inspection and cleaning of all electronic and electrical equipment. Must be able to operate equipment necessary to move cable and portable equipment.
- Previous Surface coal mine electrical maintenance experience desired
- MSHA Certification desired
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of AC and DC theory, mining equipment, test procedures, safe work practices, and electrical codes
- Knowledge and work experience with low, medium and high voltage equipment and electronic controls as applied to large mining equipment is desired of applicant
- Troubleshooting and repair experience with high voltage DC motors and generators
- PLC programming, troubleshooting and repair experience preferred
- Technical school degree in Industrial Electronics preferred
- Previous experience with large mobile mining equipment preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license, and maintain a good driving record
Apply on company website