The Project Manager is responsible for managing major technical or business process projects or assigned projects subcomponents to ensure cost, schedule, scope and deliverable requirements are met. Plans, leads, monitors and coordinates activities related to system implementations and upgrades, and/or business process projects. Interfaces and communicates progress of projects. Providing the single point of accountability for all phases of assigned projects. Implementing customer-centric qualitative project management practices, processes, methodologies, and metrics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Defines projects, identifying expected outcomes, establishing and tracking timelines. Managing reports detailing project status and communicating updates to project stakeholders.
- Facilitate project team efforts to define and manage scope, develop roadmaps, prioritize and deliver objectives and features. Ensure identification and coordination of dependencies among interrelated efforts.
- Coordinate efforts of technology and other vendors and hold accountable for delivery of contractual commitments.
- Monitor and manage project budget. Advises management of project status and any significant trends and changes in the investment.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable policies, rules, laws and government regulation with Project Scope.
- Provides articulate and accurate reporting to the project stakeholders; creates presentations appropriate for audience.
- Negotiates business and IT resources for project allocation.
- Facilitates problem-solving and decision-making meetings to discuss issues and implementation strategies, and solicit alternative points of view.
- May manage projects and programs that cross multiple departments/regions throughout the company.
- Identifies, manages and mitigates issues and risks.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years project management experience with strong planning expertise.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
Licenses, Registration, and Certifications
- Project Management training and certification preferred (e.g., PMI, certified Agile practitioner).
- Ability to manage large project teams.
- Problem solving.
- Decision making.
- Strong communication & presentation Skills (makes complex issues accessible to business audience, clear, concise, and audience appropriate).
- Change management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Solid understanding and planning skills in all aspects of the system's/business project life-cycle, i.e., enhancements, user requirements, application configuration and usage of project planning tools.
- Ability to manage resources both directly and via matrix management.
Apply on company website