Westmoreland Mining Holdings LLC, Canada currently has a position available for a permanent, full-time Senior Warehouse Technician at the Estevan Mine. Reporting to the Purchasing Supervisor, this position entails utilizing computer systems and other resources to source and locate materials in the warehouse and issue materials to mine personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include a wide range of activities including, but not limited to:
- Assign work tasks to warehouse technicians.
- Record issue of materials on the computer system complete with correct work order number.
- Perform Month End closing process and generate reports for accounting.
- Receive material by verifying physical quantity received matches vendor packing slip.
- Input receipts into computer system.
- Monitor designated miscellaneous supplies; assuring adequate levels are kept on hand to meet the needs of the mine.
- Will be responsible for directing perpetual physical inventories (cycle count) by counting and recording physical quantities for comparison against inventory system quantities.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will:
- Five years' experience with warehousing and leadership skills. General working knowledge of mining equipment parts and operational supplies as well as computer usage is preferred.
- High School Diploma
- The ability to transport parts/materials when required to do so.
- Valid driver's license.
- Forklift experience is an asset.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Apply on company website