Provide support as a member of the Front End team to include bagging groceries, retrieving carts, keeping carts neatly arranged, and other duties that ensure a positive lasting impression for our customer's shopping experience. In addition, work to maintain attractive Customer Service displays and support the regional Customer Service vision. Ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight the customers with excellent customer service.
- Provide courteous customer service; greet each customer with friendly eye contact and individually thank them for their business.
- Carefully bag groceries and offer carry out service.
- Retrieve, organize, and clean carts/baskets as needed or directed by leadership.
- Perform price checks as needed and restock returned/abandoned product in a timely manner.
- Respond promptly to customer needs and questions and request assistance when necessary.
- Keep department supplies filled and maintained.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable US, UK or Canadian regulatory rules and regulations, Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Support global, regional, and store programs.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow team members and customers
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to learn about natural and organic foods and products
- Effective time management skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a sense of urgency
- Use of tools and equipment, including box cutters
- Previous Front End or Customer Service experience preferred
- Customer Service Focus
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
Apply on company website