Serves as the master of program execution at the store / local level. Works closely with store Team Members to implement programs driving customer engagement and basket expansion; provides clear direction, trouble-shoots emerging issues, and provides feedback for continuous improvement. Ensures effective integration and alignment of store-level programs with regional and global marketing strategies, plans, and objectives.
- Engages with store and, as required, regional stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of global marketing objectives at the store level.
- Ensures store-level ‘jobs-to-do' incorporate full understanding of deadlines and expected deliverables.
- Engages with store-level Team Members to understand needs and ensure provision of hands-on assistance as necessary.
- Monitors effectiveness of the online portal to ensure it remains fit-for-purpose; engages with technical teams to resolve issues with user interface, ordering inconsistency, etc.
- Represents store-level concerns to regional marketing and ensures effective two-way communication.
- Monitors in-store and local program activity to ensure alignment with global and regional plans / objectives; identifies areas for improvement.
- Analyzes store-level marketing performance metrics, delivering data-driven insights and improvement recommendations to marketing leadership.
- Advanced understanding of marketing concepts in a retail environment, including brand management, channel management, and communication strategies.
- Strong understanding of signage design, development, production, and delivery.
- Strong understanding of consumer insight analytics and related marketing, retail, and customer engagement metrics.
- Strong ability to assess marketing initiative impact on customer behavior and bottom line performance.
- Collaborates with functional and cross-functional Team Members on a regular basis.
- Impacts overall team effectiveness.
- May provide informal support to less experienced Team Members.
- Builds and nurtures relationships with senior-level stakeholders and leaders.
- Communicates structured information in a clear, concise, and organized fashion.
- Collaborates with others to achieve objectives and insure information flow.
- Tailors communication approach to specific situations and audiences.
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions in both one-on-one situations and group meetings.
- Advanced ability to plan, estimate, organize, and monitor program activity.
- Ability to oversee and advise on emerging issues and assist with overcoming barriers.
- Ability to keep multiple track on track financially, creatively, and in accordance with stakeholder objectives and deadlines.
- Understands company, customer, market, trends and emerging challenges.
- Applies business and project understanding to focus project / team efforts.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of the WFM product mix, supply base, and retail operations.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 4-6 years' relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
Apply on company website