7 Paid Holidays
Excellent Benefit Package
Employer Retirement Match
COTA Bus Line # 1, Stop #1933
At Wexner Heritage Village, our team members provide exceptional, compassionate care to ensure our patients live their fullest and most purposeful lives. It more than our job. It is our privilege.
- Promote resident's independence while honoring resident rights.
- Taking and recording vital signs, height and weight.
- Bathing, mouth care, grooming, dressing, care of hearing aids, teeth, toileting.
- Assisting with eating and drinking,
- Skin care, turning, positioning, body mechanics, and assist in ambulation
- Bed making and cleanliness of resident rooms
- Answers call lights
- Participate in stocking inventory and cleaning tasks as directed.
- Initiate, coordinate, and/or participate in Continuous Quality Improvement efforts through identification, review, and/or team participation through own initiative and/or as directed.
- Assist in identifying common recurrent resident problems and reports it to Charge Nurse.
- Has input into the development of monthly activities calendar.
- Use positive body language as a means of communicating with residents (i.e. smile, gentle touch, peaking from the front, appropriate tone of voice and at eye level during each interaction). Deliver and receive feedback to others in a respectful manner. Use positive facial expressions and effective body language when talking to peers.
At Wexner Heritage Village, we do all we can to nurture the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual lives of aging adults. We focus on making the most of every moment. Every moment we can help someone feel safe, cared for, connected, understood, comforted, and at home. We believe that purposeful living can happen at every stage of life. Ensuring that it happens is our purpose.
Related keywords: stna, cna, state tested nursing assistant, nursing assistant
Registered STNA in the state of Ohio
Currebt CPR/First Aide certification
Apply on company website