7 Paid Holidays
Excellent Benefit Package
Employer Retirement Match
COTA Bus Line # 1, Stop #1933
At Wexner Heritage Village, our team members provide exceptional, compassionate care to ensure our patients live their fullest and most purposeful lives. It more than our job. It is our privilege.
- Promote resident's independence while honoring resident rights.
- Taking and recording vital signs, height and weight.
- Bathing, mouth care, grooming, dressing, care of hearing aids, teeth, toileting.
- Assisting with eating and drinking,
- Skin care, turning, positioning, body mechanics, and assist in ambulation
- Bed making and cleanliness of resident rooms
- Answers call lights
- Participate in stocking inventory and cleaning tasks as directed.
- Initiate, coordinate, and/or participate in Continuous Quality Improvement efforts through identification, review, and/or team participation through own initiative and/or as directed.
- Assist in identifying common recurrent resident problems and reports it to Charge Nurse.
- Has input into the development of monthly activities calendar.
- Use positive body language as a means of communicating with residents (i.e. smile, gentle touch, peaking from the front, appropriate tone of voice and at eye level during each interaction). Deliver and receive feedback to others in a respectful manner. Use positive facial expressions and effective body language when talking to peers.
At Wexner Heritage Village, we do all we can to nurture the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual lives of aging adults. We focus on making the most of every moment. Every moment we can help someone feel safe, cared for, connected, understood, comforted, and at home. We believe that purposeful living can happen at every stage of life. Ensuring that it happens is our purpose.
- Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to patients/families/caregivers, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Must possess the ability to manage patient's behaviors by redirection and/or activity based interventions. Must also be able to deal tactfully with personnel, family members, visitors, agency staff, facility staff and the general public
- Must be certified as state tested nursing assistant by the State of Ohio.
- Must possess a STNA certificate
- Must be able to speak/write the English language in an understandable manner and be able to follow verbal directives
- Must have Valid Driver's license, own liable transportation and proof of auto insurance.
Apply on company website