$2,000 Sign on Bonus!
7 Paid Holidays
Excellent Benefit Package
Employer Retirement Match
COTA Bus Line # 1, Stop #1933
Current Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) License
Strong Problem-Solving Skills
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Supervise nursing assistants
Complete patient admission and/or re-admissions.
Coordinate care in an organized and flexible manner
Initiate and maintains accurate and thorough documentation
Monitor and countersign nursing assistant's documentation records
Provide comprehensive documentation to consulting agencies/physicians including encouragement and forms to return results and orders to the facility
Obtain results, inform physician, and provide subsequent care
Transcribe notes and orders
Provide direct resident care under the direction of physicians or a Registered Nurse (RN).
WHV prides itself on providing each team member with the support and tools they need to feel connected, cared for, and fulfilled as well.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Current Ohio registration as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Must be CPR/First Aid Certification
- Must follow all policies and regulations of Wexner Heritage Village.
- Position requires sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving during work hours.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
Apply on company website