The Receptionist must maintain a professional manner at all times. Is responsible to greet, direct and assist all visitors, residents and staff in a polite and professional manner and complete various administrative assignments.
- Operate every aspect of telephone & communications system at the Welcome Center to relay incoming/outgoing calls and pages staff as needed.
- Receive and route delivered packages and flowers.
- Ensure Jewish traditions are being upheld
- Responsible for following all security and emergency procedures as outlined in Receptionist Manual and the Associate Handbook.
- Handle event/room scheduling as needed for WHV.
- Informs admission/discharge group of new admissions.
- Monitor front desk visitors and follow check in/out procedures. Also ensure visitors are announced
- Support clerical/administrative duties that may be requested.
- Be proficient in all aspects of receptionist manual, including emergency procedures.
- Sort and deliver mail.
- Regularly greet residents, visitors and staff by name in a friendly manner.
- Attempt to reduce problems in the environment (i.e. noise)
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of WC area.
- Completes cash report as needed
- Orders and replenishes supplies as needed
- Possess knowledge of office procedures.
- Possess computer and word processing skills
- Know complete operation of the telephone & communication systems and receptionist stations.
- Be aware of and follow through with all policies of Wexner Heritage Village.
Apply on company website