7 Paid Holidays
Excellent Benefit Package
Employer Retirement Match
COTA Bus Line # 1, Stop #1933
At Wexner Heritage Village, our team members provide exceptional, compassionate care to ensure our patients live their fullest and most purposeful lives. It more than our job. It is our privilege.
Must be able to understand verbal and written orders and be able to complete assignments
Must be able to identify materials from their labels and understand the directions for use
Must be able to deal tactfully and respectfully with residents, family members, and all other staff members
· Follows standard procedures for maintenance of all hard surfaces as well as carpeted areas
· Responsible for the upkeep of supply closets and maintain equipment in good working order
· Maintain vendor relationships as needed
· Refinish all hard surface areas on a regular scheduled basis to maintain the highest possible standard of quality
· Keep all areas (entrances, corridors) free from obstructions at all times
· Assist in moving furniture, special set-ups and lifting of heavy objects
· Report any problems (repairs, supply shortages, unusual soiling) to Director of Facilities or Designee
· Follow daily, weekly, or monthly cleaning schedules as outlined by Director of Facilities or Designee
· Attend all in-service educational programs as deemed relevant by Director of Facilities or Designee
· Regularly greet residents by name in a friendly manner
· Use positive body language as a means of communicating with residents (i.e. smile, gentle touch, peaking from the front, appropriate tone of voice and at eye level during each interaction)
· Deliver and receive feedback to others in a respectful manner
· Use positive facial expressions and effective body language when talking to peers
· Have positive interactions with coworkers
· Perform all other tasks and/or duties as requested by Director of Environmental Services or Designee
At Wexner Heritage Village, we do all we can to nurture the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual lives of aging adults. We focus on making the most of every moment. Every moment we can help someone feel safe, cared for, connected, understood, comforted, and at home. We believe that purposeful living can happen at every stage of life. Ensuring that it happens is our purpose.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Valid Ohio Driver's License.
- Auto insurance valid and current.
- Must maintain CPR/First Aid Certification from the American Red Cross.
- Ability to provide ADL and support services in a positive manner that promotes individual choices, health and safety, dignity and respect.
- Ability to learn individualized information regarding personal preferences, medical/dietary needs, behavioral supports, habilitation services, documentation, etc. and apply information in service delivery.
Apply on company website