JOB PURPOSE: To deliver on the mission of Wilco by profitably providing superior customer service.
JOB SUMMARY: Answer phones, schedule appointments using software system, return voicemails, check-in/out clients, complete brush/bathe and nail trims to deliver an excellent customer experience. Provide oversight of Self-Serve Grooming area if applicable. Works with Lead Groomer/Groomers and complies to standards, procedures, and policies.
Reports To: Retail Store Manager / Indirectly to Retail Lead Groomer
Supervises: Not applicable
Essential Job Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To The Following:
1) Performs roles and responsibilities of Grooming Receptionist/Bather.
2) Greet customers and pet clients while following Wilco customer service standards.
3) Communicates regularly with Lead, Store Manager, and grooming team on all aspects of the grooming business.
4) Answer phones, returns voice messages, schedule appointments using software, check-in/out pet clients in a timely and professional manner.
5) Perform bathing, brushing, and nail trims in accordance to Wilco Grooming Standards as required.
6) Maintain Wilco's Professional Image standards within grooming reception area, groom shop, bathing area, self-serve (when applicable), and fold towels as necessary.
7) Assist customers at self-serve as required.
8) Input and maintain grooming customer data.
9) Gain understanding and follow all safety policies and protocols.
10) Support and assist teammates as needed.
Other Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To The Following:
1) Attend regular and special meetings as required.
2) Accommodate and perform walk-in pet client baths, brushing, and nail trims.
3) Maintain adequate level of grooming shop supplies.
4) Assist with client reminder cards or calls and work with Lead or Store Manager to cultivate business as directed.
And other duties, responsibilities and/or tasks as assigned.
1) Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
2) Ability to efficiently handle all pets being groomed in a safe and humane manner.
3) Proficient computer and multi-line phone skills preferred.Experience/Education
- On-the-job training.
- Regular lifting, bending, and kneeling.
- Rural, pet friendly environment.
Apply on company website