Sign On Bonus of up to $2,000.00 Wilco Store Dog Groomer/Pet Stylist Join the Wilco family as a member of the grooming team!
As a Wilco Groomer you will be able to focus on developing personal and lasting relationships with two and four-legged clients as well as an incredible work family. Wilco's impressive benefit package which includes guaranteed hourly wages, paid meetings and trainings, health insurance benefits, paid time off and paid holidays, continued education, promotional opportunities and (and did we mention the employee discount, 401K plan and profit share program?) sets them apart and will make it easier to focus on the joy of making pets, and pet parents, happy. By exemplifying the Wilco Core Values of teamwork, respect and excellence the lead ensures each customer is happy and each pet and groomer is safe.
Voted as a top work place six years running, pets aren't the only ones who think Wilco is purrfection!A Day In The Life
- Provide safe and professional high-quality bathing and grooming services to customer's pets.
- Excellent customer service providing the highest level of client and team support.
- Support the Lead Groomer and assist in ensuring the groom shop is clean, safe and welcoming for all customers team members.
- The ability to submit photographs of previous work for consideration of employment.
- 2 years of professional grooming experience, or professional groomer training.
- The ability to professionally handle all pets in a safe and humane manner.
- The ability to pass a groom test and a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen.
- Supportive family environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Profit share
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee discount
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive hourly rate for meetings, vacation and holidays
- Marketing support – We pay to get you clients, and coupons don't affect your commission
- A growing client base and transfer opportunities
- Modern grooming facilities
- Grooming supplies provided
- Employer sponsored continuing education
- Employee Referral program
- Competitive hourly rates determined by experience.
Dating back to the early 1930's, Wilco, a growing retailer, has stood the test of time by maintaining focus on our values and never losing our passion for customer service. Wilco is progressive, and unlike the standard “farm store”. With a variety of departments including Garden, Pet and Animal Supply, Hardware and Paint, Clothing, and Pet Grooming, partnered with personalized service, our customers consider Wilco a preferred retail destination. Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. We are dedicated to our team, and attribute this distinction to them.
Apply on company website