Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Department Description: Wilson Health's Critical Care Unit is a 7 bed Intensive Care unit that caters to patients with severe and life-threatening illnesses and injuries, which require constant, close monitoring and support from specialist equipment and medications in order to ensure normal bodily functions.
Employment Status: Full Time
Hours: 36 hours a week (72 hours per pay period)
Shift: 3rd shift (7pm-7am)
Position Reports to: Nurse Manager
Job Summary: The Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse is responsible for providing professional intensive treatment nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process, following established policies and procedures and correlated with, and in support of, the medical point of care.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Makes an assessment of and determines total nursing needs of assigned patients
- Formulates a comprehensive nursing plan of care for the Behavioral Health Patient and collaborates in the overall master treatment plan of patient care
- Implement a plan of care based on assessment data as well as sound knowledge base
- Assist patient and significant other/family member to obtain knowledge regarding their disease processes and self-care utilization of proper resources
- Provide care based on ethical concepts, respect for life, dignity, human worth and the individuality of each human being
- Graduate with a minimum of an Associate's Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing School
- One to two years of medical-surgical experience preferred
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification or must obtain within a year of hire
At Wilson Health we don't measure success by profits but by the health and vitality of our community. Our hospital is an independent, professional, friendly, intimate environment where people know everyone across all disciplines on a first name basis. We care just as much about the success of your health as we do the success of your career.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Shift Differential, Weekend Differential, Holiday Pay, and Direct Deposit)
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
About Wilson Health:
At Wilson Health, improving the health of the community is at the heart of our mission. Wilson Health extends care beyond the walls of the hospital with resources designed to keep people in charge of their health. Wilson Health's purpose is to offer better healthcare to our communities, so people can spend more time doing what they love with those they love. Wilson Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Apply on company website