Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Occupational Health Clinical Medical Assistant for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Shift Differential, Weekend Differential, Holiday Pay, and Direct Deposit)
- Paid Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Paid Time Off)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term & Short Term Disability, Company Paid Life, and Others)
- Retirement (Defined & Employer Contribution, Employer Match (no waiting period), and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
Working Hours: 40 hours a week (80 hours per pay period)
Shift: 1st shift
Position Reports to: Director of Occupational Health
Department Description: Wilson Health's Occupational Health Department provides occupational health services that are robust benefiting both employers and employees reducing absenteeism and turnover, increasing productivity, morale, job satisfaction, and decreasing sickness and injuries amongst employees. The following services are offered by our department: Drug & Alcohol Testing, Education Sessions, Employee Assistance Program, Hearing Conservation Program, Physical Examinations, Wilson Onsite Wellness, Worksite Health & Injury Management, and Telemedicine Services.
Job Summary: The Occupational Health Registered Nurse is responsible to maintain their professional skills and continue to advance their level of expertise in the field of Occupational Health & Safety and case management to provide professional health service to clients in accordance with company specific and statutory regulations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, and coordinate all shift functions to meet stated objectives of OH Clinic.
- Use the nursing process to assess each client, determine applicable nursing diagnosis, develop a plan of care, implement mutually agreed upon plan of care, and evaluate the effectiveness of each plan of care.
- Educate employees about identified health issues.
- Make referrals for all injured or ill clients by following site-specific standing protocols.
- Maintain detailed records in cases of injury, illness, treatments and circumstances leading to an injury or near miss.
- Administer first aid and/or medical treatment to employees who sustain injuries on the job or become ill during working hours, in accordance with established practices, policies and site-specific standing protocols.
- Complete and maintain non-work related medical/nursing documentation as confidential medical records in compliance with HIPAA.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certification as a Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant.
- Graduation from accredited Medical Assisting program and/or two (2) years of experience working in the medical field as a medical assistant.
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
- A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
Apply on company website