SHIFT: 5:45pm– 2:15 am (Shift subject to change due to business needs)
The Beverage Server shall serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to customers seated at Gaming Machines or bar areas throughout the gaming facility.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains complete knowledge of all menu items, liquor brands, beers, non-alcoholic selections, daily special products and services available in the assigned venue
- Greets guests, takes beverage orders and relays them to bartenders, effectively utilizing the POS system and PLU (Price Look Up) numbers, and utilizing the appropriate Order Call system
- Must be able to pass Responsible Service of Alcohol Test
- Complies with established policies on Reasonable Service of Alcohol
- With assistance from the Beverage Manager, assures each individual site is in compliance with WCH's Alcohol Policies & Procedures regarding the sale of alcohol on Tribal property
- Ensures sufficient inventories are maintained to meet the needs of the beverage operation
- Ensures that all applicable reports are completed in a timely manner
- Ensures the physical condition of the premises are maintained in a safe, healthy manner
- Ensures that all applicable operating policies and procedures are adhered to at all times without deviation and be extremely knowledgeable of the Minimum Internal Control Standards, Alcohol Policies & Procedures, and Fiscal Policies and Procedures
- Anticipates guests' needs, responding promptly and acknowledging guests even when busy
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website