Shift: 6pm-2:30am (Shift subject to change based on business needs)
Our genuine attentiveness and positive energy provide guests, especially women, an escape from their ordinary world into our exciting fantasy world of play, chance, and possibility. With this contribution, we give them a feeling of importance and belonging.
Our Enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
The Cocktail Server shall serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to customers seated at Gaming Machines or bar areas throughout the gaming facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain complete knowledge of all menu items. Liquor brands, beers, non-alcoholic selections, daily special products and services available in the assigned venue
- Greets guests, and takes beverage orders and relays to bartender, effectively utilizing the POS system and PLU (Price Look Up) numbers, and utilizing the appropriate Order Call system
- Must be able to pass Responsible Service of Alcohol Test
- Responsible for complying with established policies on Reasonable Service of Alcohol
- With assistance from the Beverage Manager, assures each individual site is in compliance with WCH's Alcohol Policies & Procedures regarding the sale of alcohol on Tribal property
- Ensures sufficient inventories are maintained to meet the needs of the beverage operation
- Ensures that all applicable reports are completed in a timely manner
- Ensures the physical condition of the premises are maintained in a safe, healthy manner
- Ensures that all applicable operating policies and procedures are adhered to at all times without deviation and be extremely knowledgeable of the Minimum Internal Control Standards, Alcohol Policies & Procedures, and Fiscal Policies and Procedures
- Anticipates guests needs, responding promptly and acknowledging guests even when busy
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website