SHIFT: 6pm-2:30am (Shift subject to change based on business needs)
Within Wind Creek Casino, the Community Manager is responsible to and for the members (on-line or on-site) of this community. The Community Manager is responsible for the management of the Trust Relationship Cycle. The Community Manager is the primary lead between members and management of the online community. The Community Manager assures that on-site activities and resources necessary to support Wind Creek Casino are available and ready upon entry of members to a property. The Community Manager facilitates the ability of members to organically grow the Hub through their own interests and initiatives, and aids identified Brand Advocates to grow their influential worth.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the key trust and relationship builder in the virtual community and actively manages the Trust Relationship Cycle
- Determines and employs an appropriate communication tactic in both verbal and written communications
- Serves as and manages the key point of contact for inbound requests & connect with relevant department leads to facilitate a meaningful response
- Engages with customers, provides meaningful response(s) to their requests and needs and engages in dialog both in public and in private where appropriate
- Creates conditions within the virtual community that discourage anonymity
- Mediates disputes within the virtual community
- Identifies, elevates, and amplifies brand advocates
- Identifies, embraces, and defuses detractors
- Shapes editorial for outbound messaging within the virtual community
- Works with multiple internal stakeholders to constantly plan, schedule, create, publish content and follow up with community members on a daily basis
- Authors blog posts and participate in group discussions to communicate and reinforce key messaging, offers and feature across the virtual community
- Escalates issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the executive team
- Other jobs and duties as assigned
Apply on company website