The primary role of this position is as a Security Officer. The Security/EMT Officer is responsible for the safety of the guests, employees and visitors, and the security and control of the casino's property and its assets. The Officer will also provide EMT support for any medical emergencies that may occur and provide initial response for all medical incidents.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Wind Creek Hospitality Security Teams operate 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Days/shifts are assigned to meet the needs of the organization, and are subject to change to meet the needs of the organization. Positions include week-end and holiday shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to medical scenes and assesses situations
- Takes charge of all medical emergencies upon arrival at a medical scene or, if under control of a higher qualified medical person(s), documents name and qualification and assists as needed
- Trains peers in respect to the use of medical gear on an assistance basis only
- Inventory and document Trauma bags at beginning of shift, when items are used, and/or if any abnormalities exist as well as daily inventory of drug tests
- Conducts meetings with management after any changes in medical procedures or after a major medical incident
- Visually inspects the Automated External Defibrillation (AED) and oxygen supplies in accordance with the schedule set forth by the Security Director
- Conducts monthly AED inspections and completes all related paperwork with Security and control of all casino assets
- Checks identification, prevents theft, controls crowds and all aspects of guest and employee safety
- Escorts employees and guests; Provides guest service and head counting
- Writes incident reports; Reports employee violations of established policies and procedures, directives and Tribal Minimum Control Standards
- Communicates emergency procedures via radio communications
- Patrols entrance and exit doors
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website