The primary responsibility of the Agent - Front Desk is to sell and assign rooms, register guests, render bills, receive cash and credit payments while providing unmatched guest services. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Wind Creek Bethlehem policies, practices, and procedures.
- Arrives for shift on time and in proper uniform.
- Check guest in and out, in a fast, efficient and friendly matter.
- Maintains positive guest relations at all times, resolving guest complaints and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Maintains confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Obtains assigned bank and ensures accuracy of contracted monies.
- Take and properly record guest room reservations when required.
- Communicate with Housekeeping to accurately reflect clean/vacant rooms.
- Communicate with Hotel Sales with regard to group rooms and billing.
- Work with Room Service to insure proper placement of in-room gifts.
- Work with Casino Marketing Department to confirm room status and with any issues related to casino guests.
- Properly use equipment, tools or systems to complete assigned tasks and complies with company safety standards.
- Develop a working knowledge of any PGCB rules, regulations and Internal Controls applicable to your position.
- Read and understand the Wind Creek Bethlehem Compulsive and Problem Gambling Plan with regards to how to conduct business in this position and specifically the regulations prohibiting service to minors and/or intoxicated persons.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers in compliance with the Wind Creek Bethlehem customer service standards.
- Adhere to and complies with both departmental and overall property policies and procedures.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website